Tim Lewis Communities (Nevada), Inc. is a homebuilder with more than 30 years of experience crafting homes of solid value and exceptional appeal for hundreds of satisfied homeowners.
We are building a new community in Reno, NV and are seeking a New Home Warranty Representative with 2+ years’ experience working within the homebuilder industry.
Successful applicant will possess the following experience and skills:
- Respond timely to homeowner’s warranty issues in person. Review items and contact appropriate subcontractors to complete repairs. Follow up with the homeowner on the date of repair. When completed, inspect repairs. Have homeowner sign off for completion of work.
- After construction is complete, complete final quality inspection using a checklist and noting repairs and/or corrections still needed by construction.
- Perform walk-through and sign off with the homeowner, ensuring that home is complete and satisfactory to the buyer. Note any newly requested corrections and or repairs. Return in one week to ensure repairs complete to homeowner’s satisfaction.
- Respond quickly to requests from homeowners for emergency repairs during working and non-working hours. Immediately go to the home and inspect the problem. Contact the subcontractor to resolve the emergency. Follow up with the homeowner to obtain sign off.
- Perform on-going Warranty Assessment appointments to ensure homeowner satisfaction (i.e., at 15 days, 4 months, and 11 months)
- Administrative duties including completing purchase order requests, 24-hour notices, back charge notices, maintain reports, maintain daily calendars, taking and transferring photos, etc.
Come join a successful and growing company with a team of dedicated professionals! Tim Lewis Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by submitting a resume.
Job Type: Full-time