Heralded as one of the best Sacramento suburbs in 2018 to raise a family and the 18th best city in the nation in 2017 to purchase a home, Elk Grove is the ideal community for your new home! In 2004 Elk Grove was also ranked as America’s fastest growing city by the U.S. Census Bureau, and additional businesses have continued to open in Elk Grove as the city continues to grow and prosper. Luckily Tim Lewis Communities has you covered, with their new homes in Elk Grove at Poppy Lane. Read on to find out more about what your life will be like at our beautiful communities of Classics, Legacy and Traditions at Poppy Lane in Elk Grove.
Poppy Lane is Tim Lewis’ newest community in California, and Elk Grove offers many incredible reasons as to why it’s the ideal community for you and your family:
- A variety of new homes: Our team at Tim Lewis Communities prides itself on developing homes that are perfect for all types of families. We help create close-knit neighborhoods, and Poppy Lane offers three beautiful communities with several different residence options and layouts to ensure you and your family are able to live your ideal home-life.
- State-of-the-Art Living: Elk Grove offers a wealth of high-quality medical centers, high-achieving schools, and bustling shopping centers. Additionally, the restaurant scene offers foodies a diverse range of dining options from poke bars to Pollo Asada to pizza. With nearly 100 neighborhood parks, some of which boast lakes and water parks, you and your family will have endless access to incredible outdoor recreation options. The Poppy Lane neighborhoods in Elk Grove are the perfect place to relax, exercise and spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Excellent Schools: Elk Grove is the center of Northern California’s largest and highest rated school district, which serves more than 62,000 students. Poppy Lane children will attend these highly-rated schools:
- Adventures Abound: Located about 30 minutes south of our Golden State’s Capitol of Sacramento, Elk Grove is supremely situated for those families seeking adventures and access to “America’s Farm to Fork Capital”. Life at Poppy Lane also offers easy access to the Sacramento and American Rivers, Folsom Lake, as well as hundreds of miles of hiking/biking trails.
- New Oasis Community Park: This new park will feature several playgrounds for all different ages, a water play area, a racquet sports park that will include tennis, cricket and more!
These three new communities of new homes in Elk Grove at Poppy Lane have it all: warm and welcoming neighborhoods, countless amenities and activities, great schools, and so much more! Our beautiful new sales center is now open and we look forward to sharing all that Poppy Lane has to offer!