Thinking about making the move to Elk Grove, California? We’ve got five reasons to live the dream at Latitudes. From a quick drive to bustling city-life to the practicality of a low mortgage, we’re here to make the decision easy.
- Proximity to Downtown Sacramento – One of the best things about Latitudes living? The short driving distance to all the amenities of downtown Sacramento! Whether you’re wanting to catch a Kings game at the new Golden 1 Center, check out the hopping bar scene, or enjoy one of the many trendy restaurants that have popped up in the last few years, living at Latitudes offers it all and within 20 minutes.
- Wide Open Spaces – It’s hard to believe that the excitement of downtown can be so close with so much open space! Not only does Latitudes offer a large amount of square footage (over 1,000 sq. ft.!), but each property comes with a garage and outdoor space.
- Family Friendly Atmosphere – Elk Grove is famous for being a great city to raise a family. From its expansive parks to family-friendly events on a regular basis, it’s easy to name this a great city to start a family. You will also enjoy the community pool and tot lot within your very own community at Latitudes!
- Low Cost – One of the biggest reasons to consider Latitudes? Its low cost! If you’re tired of paying a through-the-roof (pardon the pun) rent or dismayed by high mortgage rates, consider that our properties range from $315,900 to $404,900! Not to mention the investment in an up and coming neighborhood that will pay off when it becomes time to sell.
- Beat the Traffic – Last, but certainly not least, the breezy commutes! Because of its location, Elk Grove seems to be less affected by a typical rush hour. I-5 especially tends to move smoother during expected delayed travels, with commutes to Sacramento being less than a half hour with higher traffic.
Family fun, spacious living, and so much more! We believe moving to Elk Grove will be the best decision you make. Check out more of what makes this community a dream come true by clicking here, and feel free to sign up for more information!