(photo courtesy of inthenewhouse.com)
Moving into your newly constructed home is an exciting time. From roof to floor and everything in between, things are gleaming and new and await your personal touch. While everyone has their own particular style, it’s always inspiring to see what’s trending for new home decor. We did our research and found some inspiring new home decor trends for Autumn.
Here Are The New Home Decor Trends for Autumn
Whether you’re starting with a clean slate and decorating from scratch, or simply adding a few seasonal pieces that change the feel of your home, we’ve gathered some great ideas for giving your new home decor the crisp feel of Autumn.
Trends for Outdoor Spaces
Houzz.com suggests adding color, warmth and texture to your patio, porch or outdoor gathering space to create cozy and usable spaces that will be enjoyed beyond summer and throughout Autumn.
Simply adding comfortable blankets to your deck chairs changes the feel of the space and invites your loved ones and guests to relax and enjoy the company and the refreshing seasonal air.
Trends for Indoor Spaces
Elledecor.com offers stylish suggestions for nearly every room of the house:
- Living Room – The latest trend for bringing everyone together and keeping your living space sleek and fresh, is going techless. Have you considered designating a room of your new home to being tech-free? Click here for more ideas.
- Bathroom – Adding a statement mirror gives any bathroom extra personality. Replacing your existing mirror or adding an additional piece will change the look and feel of the bathroom. Click here to see more.
- Formal Dining Room – At Tim Lewis Communities, we love dining spaces and formal dining rooms. Several of our communities offer homes with the luxurious feel of a formal dining room. The suggestion offered by Elledecor.com isn’t to change the room, but to keep it and use it as it was intended. Click here to see their suggestion and click here and here to see some of our floor plans that include these beautiful and timeless spaces.
Houzz.com never disappoints when we’re looking for creative and inspired decorating ideas. They’ve put together some fresh looks for living room decor that are both modern and liveable:
- Ceilings – Why stop when you get to the top? Bring some color or texture to your ceiling to finish off the look of your living room.
- Tone-on-Tone decorating – Adding pops of color to a room has long been held as the go-to for finishing a look. Why not try this new look and keep everything calm and subdued?
- Eye-catching Chandeliers – Adding a chandelier as a statement piece to your already decorated living room means you can let the lid off your style without the need to change everything.
Click here to view all of the new home decor ideas for this Autumn from Houzz and let your imagination run wild!
No matter your style, you’re sure to gather inspiration from these fresh and stylish new home decor trends. If you need some real-life examples, be sure to visit any of our new community models. Check out our latest developments.
We can’t wait to give you a tour!