Tim Lewis Communities a new home builder is looking for a Land Acquisition Associate in their corporate office in Roseville.
Responsible for locating, researching and contracting new land suitable for acquisition and development.
- Locate land suitable for acquisition and development by conducting the necessary market research and due diligence
- Determine land values in the specific market by checking like property sales by means of public records, developers and other professional affiliates Negotiate and contract land acquisition. Must keep a sales history log.
- Coordinate land entitlement and planning activities with Director of Land.
- Coordinate governmental review
- Review and monitor purchase agreements.
- Coordinate joint venture agreements or joint venture management agreements, as appropriate
- Provides continuous coaching with regard to functional and leadership standards (technical skills and behaviors)
REQUIRED EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- Related Functional Experience: Minimum of 1 year
- Travel will be required up to 40%.
- Must be able to work varying schedules to get the job done.
Please email resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]