Looking for nearby activities to fill your calendar? You’re in luck! It’s easy to find summer fun in the Roseville, CA area. From lazy days on the water to the adrenaline rush of riding Riptide at Sunsplash, to indoor skydiving and everything in between, Roseville has a wide variety of activities for you and your family to make Summer 2017 your most memorable yet. Read through our list and prepare for some serious fun!
Summer Fun Near Roseville
- Go Bowling – Too hot outside? Choose between 2, local bowling alleys: AMF Rocklin Lanes, and Strikes Unlimited. Be sure to check their specials for all-you-can-bowl summer passes!
- Beat the Room – Get your friends together and solve the puzzles and the mysteries inside the room. This trending group puzzle game is now available locally!
- Studio Movie Grill – Dinner and a movie take on a whole new meaning when you visit Studio Movie Grill. Sit back and enjoy the show while your dinner is brought right to your seat. A full bar is also available for ordering.
- Wake Island – Whether you choose to explore the water park and relax on the beach, or choose one of their water activities such as wakeboarding or paddle boarding, you’re bound to want to come back!
- Disc Golf at Johnson Springview Park – Enjoy the 18-hole disc golf course at this beautiful park in Rocklin.
- Folsom Lake – Biking, fishing, swimming, boating, paddle boarding, hiking and so much more are available around this beautiful lake. Plan to make a day of it!
- Top Golf – You don’t have to be a golf enthusiast to have a great time at Top Golf. Plan an afternoon or evening with family or friends and have some fun over a few rounds. Enjoy great food and drinks and even some live music.
- Skatetown Ice Rink – Cool off this summer in the coolest way possible, ice skating!
- Roseville Utility Exploration Center – Created out of the city’s belief that sustainability is a principle to live by, the Exploration Center is a one-of-a-kind environmental learning center focused on bringing visitors information on protecting natural resources in a fun, engaging way.
- Quarry Park Amphitheater – Live music, Shakespeare in the Park, walking trails, local history, playgrounds and so much more can be enjoyed at this central gathering place. Whether you attend one of the many shows or just enjoy a picnic by the pond, you can make a day of it here.
- Fountains at Roseville – Stroll through the beautiful outdoor collection of stores and restaurants, marvel at the water choreography of the central fountain and visit their website for special events like live music and the farmer’s market. Plus, your little ones will love a ride on the train that regularly circles the center.
Roseville and the surrounding area offers so much for its residents to enjoy. It’s easy to fill your summer days with accessible fun. Tim Lewis Communities takes pride in creating new home communities in and around this lively and vibrant city.
Call to learn more about our nearby communities and find your perfect, new home with all the best that life offers just outside your door 916-783-2300.