It can be overwhelming to think of all the things that need to be considered when buying a home. From the direction the house faces to the location of the nearest grocery store, you can get lost in all of it. There is no need to panic; we have you covered. We have curated a list of the top 5 things to consider when buying a home in Woodland that will help you hone in on what you are looking for in a new home.
5 Things To Consider
1. The Housing Market
When you think of today’s housing market, you may think that now is not the time to buy, but there is another factor to consider, the rental market. Sacramento saw an increase in rental prices by 18% in 2021 alone. With continual rental price increase predictions, homeownership allows for a locked-in monthly payment. Don’t wait for rates and prices to rise before deciding to move. To learn more about the current housing market for homeowners and renters in Woodland, read our blog Renting vs. Buying: A Breakdown of the Numbers.
What you like to do, where you want to be, and who you want to be with are all things to consider when picking a new home. We have answered the top questions about moving into the Revival Community in Woodland.
- Is it located convenient to employment centers? Revival is located less than 25 minutes outside the heart of Sacramento and 15 minutes from Davis, making your morning commute simple.
- Where will my kids go to school? Revival is part of the Woodland Unified School District. The homes are just over a mile from Pioneer High School and only half a mile from Spring Lakes Elementary School. Woodland Unified School District is also home to Zamora, Gibson, and Plainfield which are among the top elementary schools!
- Is it located near amenities? Woodland offers a multitude of community amenities and local attractions.
- Local Amenities: Twenty-three parks, five sports fields, a community pool, adult sports, exercise classes, and much more!
- Local Attractions: Velocity Island Park, California Agriculture Museum, Woodland Opera House, and YOLO County Historical Museum are just some fantastic attractions.
- Will you have easy access to activities you enjoy? Being centrally located in Northern California allows for short drives to whatever you are in the mood for. Whether you are feeling a day in the Bay Area or Tahoe, you will be there in under two hours.
- Does it have easy access to an international airport? Sacramento International Airport is less than 15 minutes from our community.
3. Unique Homesites
No one wants a cookie-cutter home, so enjoy options with Tim Lewis. Revival has four floor plans with front or side entry options and farmhouse or craftsman-style elevations. We also offer a wide variety of options within the home that can be customized in our Design Center.
4. Your Lifestyle
When deciding which home to buy, you need to consider your lifestyle. The homes at Revival are made for a lock and leave lifestyle. Being part of our Home Owners Association allows you to forget about the landscaping, irrigation, and exterior home maintenance. Your to-do list vanishes with all the day-to-day tasks that eat away at your time. Enjoy the flexibility to go on spur-of-the-moment trips without worrying about your house. Step into the adventurous life you have wanted in the convenient location of Woodland.
5. Price & Cost-Effective
Not only does Revival have highly competitive home prices, but they are also cost-effective homes. Each home has features to help you save time, money, and the environment. Enjoy incredible features such as solar, an EV charger, and a tankless water heater. Gone are the days of high energy and gas bills; enjoy more efficient, less expensive utility payments. Our homes are also built with low-maintenance yards that save you money. Trying to keep a large lawn green in the Sacramento heat is a thing of the past. Love the homeowner experience with savings in every aspect of your home.
Buying Your Dream Home
Now that you have five items to consider for a Woodland home, we can help you find your dream house. Our dedicated team at Tim Lewis Communities has the expertise you need to find your dream home.
Our Revival sales agents and preferred lenders can help you navigate the home buying journey. They will be with you every step, from different home options to understanding all the loan options.
Join the Tim Lewis Community Today!
Now that you know what you want, let us help you get into your new home! Our community offers exceptional homes, high quality schools, and is located in the most convenient of locations.