We always knew that living in Dublin, CA is the best, but now this incredible city has been recognized by Money Magazine as one of the top 10 best places to live in America! It’s not hard to understand why, as Dublin, CA is also the second fastest growing city in California and was listed in the top 50 safest cities in California in 2018! As Mayor David Haubert said in an article on Patch.com: “Dublin is a great place to live, work and raise a family. I think we have even better years ahead. We have a lot of great things to look forward to.”
We have several of our own reasons as to why living in Dublin, CA is something worth considering – not the least of which is our very own community of innovative, energy-efficient two-story homes called The Enclave. But why did we choose to build The Enclave here in Dublin, CA? Here are our top 5 reasons why living in Dublin, CA is the best!
Why Live in Dublin, CA?
- Location, location, location: Dublin, CA is located among rolling hills in the heart of the Tri Valley. Only 35 miles from San Francisco, Dublin, CA enjoys close-by highway access and is also home to two BART stations allowing for easy connections throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. It is also ideally situated near Livermore Valley’s burgeoning wine country, as well as a robust beer trail throughout the Tri-Valley.
- Sunny days chasing the clouds away: Living in Dublin, CA means an average of 260 clear, sunny days each year! This means more beautiful days for picnics and playing at one of the city’s 20 parks, or hours of aquatic activities at The Wave, Dublin, CA’s new water park and swim school.
- Vibrant Community: Dublin, CA’s Irish roots mean that its annual St. Patrick’s Day Celebration is one of the largest community events, spanning two days and hosting hundreds of local vendors. Other awesome annual community events include Picnic Flix (a free summer movie series at Emerald Glen Park), Splatter (arts festival celebrating local food, wine and beer), as well as a weekly Farmers’ Market that aligns with live music, beer and wine tastings on the “First Thursday of each month!
- Excellent Education: If you’re looking to start a family or already have children that are in school, Dublin Unified School District offers some excellent educational choices. Many of the schools within this district received an eight or higher on a scale of 1-10 from greatschools.org, and the ratings from parents are mostly four or five stars on a five-star scale.
- Outdoor Adventures Abound: Dublin, CA is home to nearly 800 acres of open space across 2 open land developments as well as the Dublin Hills Regional Park. If you’re a hiker, biker or horseback rider, you’ll love exploring the nearly 654 acres of beautiful rolling hills and steep canyons of Dublin Hills Regional Park. If you’re a biker, there are miles of bike paths along both streets and trails, and as mentioned in #2, there are also plenty of parks that include dog parks, bocce ball courts, sports fields and courts, as well as trails.
Are you interested in living in Dublin, CA? We have the perfect homes for you! The Enclave is an intimate community that abuts the open space of the foothills while also offering close proximity to the city. We also recently released our Nature Preserve view lots! Want to move right away? Check out our QMI specials online or in person, and please contact us if you have any questions!