Tim Lewis Communities is a home builder with more than 30 years of experience crafting homes of solid value and exceptional appeal for hundreds of satisfied homeowners.
We are looking to hire a New Home Warranty Field Manager located out of our Roseville, CA Corporate office. Must have 3+ years related experience in the home building industry. 2-year degree preferred.
Successful applicant will possess the following experience and skills:
- Resolve homeowner warranty and non-warranty issues that are not standard. Interface with subcontractors to resolve issues. Monitor and manage subcontractors for responsiveness, professionalism, and quality of work performed. Manage scheduling and timely completion of warranty requests for every homeowner so that when work is scheduled, it is completed on the first trip.
- Supervise and train Customer Care Representatives to respond appropriately and within Company guidelines to homeowners. These include warrantable and non-warrantable concerns after the close of escrow.
- Communicate and establish proper warranty expectations with homeowners. Initiate and draft written correspondence to homeowners, vendors, insurance companies, and others. Track cost of repairs, appointment dates, back charges, documentation of conversations, etc.
- Produce and analyze reports such as recurring issues, department work order completion, internal customer service surveys, and additional reports as needed. Ensure root causes of issues are being identified and reported. Regulate the amount of work orders open for over 21 days to remain at a minimum of 10% of all open work orders. Present recommendations to Director of Customer Care.
- Resolve SB 800 claims, interact with attorneys, outside vendors, and insurance reps.
- Generate and monitor warranty schedules and service status each week.
- Assist Customer Care Representatives with resolving warranty issues.
- Day-travel to local communities as needed.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Come join a successful and growing company with a team of dedicated professionals! Tim Lewis Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by submitting a resume.
Job Type: Full-time