It’s official, it’s cold outside.
While we rather stay indoors near the fireplace, there are so many events and performances to go see this winter season with the family. At Tim Lewis Communities, we know that much of your life is lived beyond your front door. That’s why we build in carefully selected locations within the best neighborhoods in the region.
Our communities are located near excellent schools, good medical care, ample recreational opportunities and convenient freeway access. Given that it is the holiday season, we’ve compiled a great list of events, parades and happenings close to our Tim Lewis and SilverCrest communities.
So whether you’re in Roseville or Reno, go have fun this holiday season.
- Placer Theatre Ballet presents the Nutcracker in Rocklin, CA
- Northern Lights Festival at Northstar in Truckee, CA
- Country Christmas Town in Auburn, CA
To see more events in and around Placer County visit, http://www.visitplacer.com/
- Global Winter Wonderland in Sacramento, CA
- Carriage rides and Carolers at The Fountains in Roseville, CA
- Holiday Magic at the Sacramento Zoo
The Promontory/Estates at Silver Creek in San Jose, CA
- Fantasy of Lights in Los Gatos, CA
- Lighted Boat Parade in San Francisco, CA
- Christmas in the Park in San Jose, CA
Shoreline at River Islands in Lathrop, CA
- Holidays on the Farm at Dell’ Osso Family Farm in Lathrop, CA
- Breakfast with Santa and Fifth Street Parade in Lathrop, CA
- Christmas Train aboard the Sierra Railroad Dinner Train in Oakdale, CA
Highland Estates in Sparks, CA
- The Polar Express train ride aboard V&T Railway in Carson City, NV
- Candy Cane Lane in Minden, NV
- 39 North Pole Village in Sparks, NV
- Downtown Ice Rink at Reno Aces Ballpark in Reno, CA
- Heavenly Holidays at Lake Tahoe, CA
- Reno Chamber Orchestra presents the Nevada Chamber Music Festival in Reno, NV
Is there an event that we might have missed? Please comment below and share with us. We’ll let everyone know!
For more information on each one of our communities please visit https://www.timlewis.com/.
Don’t forget to follow us on: