The weather is starting to heat up! What’s the best way to spend your summer when you live in Dublin, CA? Who doesn’t love to visit the The Alameda County Fair when it’s in town? This is the perfect time of year for Family Campouts and 4th of July activities in the area. Keep reading to learn more about summer in Dublin, CA.
Upcoming Summer Events:
Alameda County Fair:
Dublin is only 16 minutes from the Alameda County Fair Grounds. It opens June 15th and ends July 8th. The fair has three different festivals over the course of the summer.
- June 23rd – Red, White, and Brew Fest
- June 30th – Sip Savor and Wager
- July 7th – Craft Cocktail
There are concerts, horse racing, action sports in the arena, carnivals, agricultural and contests all throughout summer. Not to mention the delicious food they have to offer! Gather the kids and head to the Alameda County Fair!
Family Campout in Dublin
Break out the sleeping bags! The Family Campout that the city of Dublin puts on every year is the perfect way to introduce your little ones to camping! It’s a great camping experience without all of the fuss. It costs $25 per family for residents and $30 for non-residents! They offer three different sessions in community parks around Dublin. You can purchase tickets here.
- June 23rd & June 24th at Emerald Glen Park
- July 28th & July 29th at Alamo Creek Park
- August 11th & August 12th at Schaefer Ranch park
July 4th Activities:
- $1 Summer Movie Express: Tuesdays & Wednesdays in the summer! Regal Hacienda, Dublin – come out and enjoy a movie for only $1! Check your theatre for exact showtimes!
- July 4th ‘Run San Ramon Run’ 5k & 10k – The course this year is newly paved so you’ll enjoy flat ground to run on! All participants will receive a short sleeved commemorative shirt and more!
- Downtown Livermore 4th of July Fireworks: Don’t miss the firework show beginning at approximately 9:20pm.
Experience all of these activities this summer when you live at The Enclave in Dublin, CA! This new community features charming and welcoming homes and it’s the perfect place to raise your family and connect with your community – not to mention they have gorgeous outdoor space. Schedule an appointment to see the Enclave today!