Getting your finances in order should always a be a priority, especially if you’re gearing up to buy a home this year. With the peak of housing season only a few months away, it’s the perfect time to get your finances in order so you can qualify for your home loan. But don’t worry, you don’t have to do this alone. We’ve found the top personal budgeting and finance apps for 2017 to help you on your way to home ownership. Take a look:
Here are the Top Personal Budgeting and Finance Apps for 2017
Let’s make 2017 the year you get your finances in order and are able to focus on the bigger goals for your future, like purchasing your dream house. It’s difficult to navigate all the financial jargon and keep up with the best practices of how to save, budget and nurture your credit score. These top personal budgeting and finance apps will help you keep everything at your fingertips and top-of-mind so you can have a healthy financial future:
- Mint – This free, easy to understand app is available to U.S. residents only. It offers a complete financial picture in one place, with real-time updates and a full breakdown of your financial health. The app provides guidance for improving your credit score and offers forecasting capability.
- Personal Capital – A free and highly advanced personal budgeting and finance app that is currently only available to U.S. residents. This app provides comprehensive functionality for tracking investments and stock and bond portfolios. Other features include guidance for income tax planning and retirement planning.
- Quicken – There are 3 versions of this software available:
The security level of this software is equal to that of major banks. So not only are you getting on track for better financial health, you can have peace-of-mind. Quicken will set budget goals for you and has a snap and store feature for receipts.
- Digit – This free app is perfect for those looking for help saving, without having to put any thought into it. Digit analyzes your spending and every few days withdraws a small amount, based on what the software has determined you can afford, and deposits it into your digit account. You can withdraw from your Digit account at any time and the money will be in your bank account the next business day.
- Mvelopes – Ready for a digital-aged version of the old-school envelope system? Mvelopes let’s you create a budget with real-time updates and helps you stick to your budget by giving you a quick and easy peek into your financial health.
- Level Money – Acts as a personal money meter and advisor by giving you a spending budget for any given day. It analyzes your spending and then sets an amount deemed “safe” for daily use.
- Credit Karma – Your credit score is vital to your overall financial health. Credit Karma is a free app that provides weekly credit scores and reports. This leads to a better understanding of your credit and allows you to make the best decisions for keeping or working toward a strong score.
At Tim Lewis Communities, we pride ourselves on working with you to make your homebuying process as smooth as possible. This includes helping you understand the importance of your financial health and offering tips and tools for you to be able to find and purchase your dream home.
Visit our Mortgage Financing page to walk through the steps that lead to your new home and contact us with any questions at 916-783-2300.