If you’re considering a move to the Greater Sacramento Area, one of the best places to buy a home right now is in Rocklin, CA! We’re excited about celebrating the grand opening of our Summit at Whitney Ranch community soon, so in anticipation, we’re sharing our top 5 reasons for why you should consider living in Rocklin!
Top 5 Reasons To Live In Rocklin, CA
- Incredible Schools: Rocklin, CA consistently ranks in the top 10 best school districts in the greater Sacramento area, according to Niche.com. Within those highly ranked school districts, Whitney Ranch families will have access to Sunset Ranch Elementary School and Whitney High School, both less than 5 minutes away.
- Easy Commuting: Whether you work in downtown Sacramento or a neighboring community, Rocklin is ideally located near several major freeways to ensure an easy commute no matter where you’re headed. According to Money.com, the average commute is only 28 minutes! There are also excellent public transport options available using both Amtrak (train) as well as Placer County Transit (bus).
- Access to Travel: Not only will you enjoy easy commutes but living in Rocklin, CA also means access to incredible travel nearby! The Sacramento International Airport (SMF) is an easy 35-minute drive away with a growing list of daily nonstop flights.
- Adventures Await: Life in Rocklin, CA also means access to an astonishing amount of nearby adventures. Interested in hitting the slopes in the Sierras? Head to North Lake Tahoe (1hr, 45min away) or South Lake Tahoe (2hr, 15min away) for an array of incredible mountains to explore. For adventures on the water, Rocklin, CA is near Folsom Lake (30 min) and Lake Tahoe (1hr, 45min), as well as the American River (45min) and the Sacramento River (1hr15min). If you’re more interested in hiking, there are plenty of trails within 10 miles of Whitney Ranch, as well as hundreds more awaiting your discovery in the Sierra Foothills! If you’re interested in imbibing in some local libations, check out the Placer Wine Trail, the Amador Wine Trail, the 77+ nearby breweries, or try some of these local spirits. Did we mention that you’re only 30 minutes away from downtown Sacramento, and the variety of exciting things to do there?
- Valuable Investment: Starting in the $500,000s, this community is a wise investment in your family’s future. According to Zillow.com, Rocklin, CA home values have increased by 3.2% over the past year, and there are predictions that those home values will continue to rise an additional 3.5% within this next year! Money.com also named Rocklin, CA in its top 100 Best Places to Live in 2019!
Interested in making Rocklin your home? We’d love to share more about what makes living here so special. We have the perfect homes for you and your family! In addition to choosing between our 6 stunning floor plans, the Summit at Whitney Ranch community also boasts access to The Ranch House, a community hub, as well as three nearby sprawling community parks. Sign up for our newsletter to stay up-to-date on all our community news, learn more about our quick move-in incentives, and please contact us if you have any questions!