Executive Assistant for the President of the Company and to also partner with the Land & Acquisition division as well. This position requires a strong sense of discretion and confidential awareness. Must be capable of adhering to highly confidential and sensitive information and not disclose it. This role must remain discreet at all times, as well as maintain a high level of trust, and personal accountability at all times.
The executive Assistant represents the President of the organization, and the primary duties include supporting the scheduling and logistics of the President, review of business documents and agreements, recording and organizing notes, preparing written communication, review and follow up on various matters that are both business and personal.
We are looking for someone who can effectively manage the following:
- Provide daily schedules, agendas for meetings, calls/appointments are confirmed, ensures meals are ordered and or picked up. You will be able to anticipate the needs of this very important position as you work with the President and ensure the President meets deadlines. This position is the “gate-keeper".
- To succeed, must think proactively; ability to organize (and reorganize as needed) daily workload by priorities
- Screens incoming calls and responds independently when possible
- Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheet files and organizational charts.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings and conferences by arranging facilities and conference rooms; issues information or invitations to executive management; and makes travel plans.
- Takes and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other complex documents.
- Receives tracks, and logs deeds and other land documents and ensures the security of documents in a fire-safe file.
- Maintains President’s personal calendar, reconciles personal books, and performs other duties as required. Running special errands on a daily basis.
- Performs complex and confidential secretarial functions including developing and typing dictation or written correspondence. Responds to routine external correspondence. Type of memos, purchase requisitions, check requisitions, and other department forms and documents.
- Contract awards - after project manager selects vendor, enter information into contract template and send contract out to vendor with appropriate scope of work, awarded dollar amount, and project information.
- Contract change order processing - Coordinate and process all change orders to existing contracts. Receive proposal for additional work that is added to original scope of work and get approval from project managers and management, if required. Enter approved changes into existing contract and send out to vendor
- Budgets -work with project managers, Controller, and CFO, to adjust budgets according to needs and requirements of project. Update Performa’s to include revised costs according to budget meetings.
- Provide administrative support to Land Development Department, including filing, copying, preparing letters, keeping minutes for meetings, etc.
- Math Skill -must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Able to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Minimum of five years Executive Administrative work experience
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Team Meetings, Zoom, as well as strong scheduling with Outlook Email.
- Proven ability to establish pleasant professional working relationships with colleagues and clients.
Our team members abide by all COVID-19 protocol to ensure that we have a safe working environment for all our team members.